1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times.
2. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in the theater.
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.
More inclined? Eileen Dover. Hawhaw
I dunno, Joe Pesci? I imagine he could fuck you up pretty badly if he wanted you to see one of his movies. Well, not him personally. He's got guys for that sort of thing.
4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie.
Andre the Giant, but he's dead. I dunno, that acromegalic guy who played Lurch in The Addams Family? Either way, I don't think I'd be likely to see much of anything sitting behind either of them. I'd probably have to move.
5. Name a movie that you can and do quote from
I prefer to quote from movies I can't but do anyway. Usually last month's blockbuster, while watching this month's.
6. Name a movie musical
7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.
Silence of the Lambs (or see above)
8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.
Coupon: The Movie. It's the law.
9. Name a movie that you own.
None right now, though I did option the sequel to Undercover Brother at one point, until I found out it would mostly revolve around Neil Patrick Harris' character (played by Macauley Culkin, since NPH was unavailable).
10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?
Nope, no movies. Just a double feature of Arachnophobia and Problem Child 2.
12. Ever made out in a movie?
I made out with my costar in a play, and someone filmed it. Does that count?
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just havent yet gotten around to it.
My friend sent me this tape. I think it's called Ringo or something? Maybe it's a Beatles thing. Anyway, he told me I had to watch it, but that was like 10 days ago. Come to think of it, I haven't heard from him in almost a week. Oh well. I'll get around to it.
14. Ever walked out of a movie?
Yeah. The ushers get kind of brusque if you hang around too long when there's popcorn to be swept.
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
Again, which theater?
No thanks. I've already brushed my teeth for the evening.
17. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)?
I often get this bizarre sensation that I just have *too* much money. Oh, and that my life too long by just about 2-3 hours.
18. Whats the last movie you saw in the theater?
Mann's Chinese? The Loews on 42nd St.? The IMAX at the Liberty Science Center?
19. Whats your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
I like 'em talkies m'self.
20. Whats the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
Listen, if you're not going to be more specific, I can't help you.
21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
Any celebrity sex tape, really.
22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
When you say "enjoyed"... well, does porn count?
23. What is the scariest movie you've seen?
Any celebrity sex tape, really.
24. What is the funniest movie you've seen?
Any amateur sex tape, really.