- I took a nap so I could go to this 80s night club thing, as I'm too old to stay up this late anymore.
- The club turned out to be a bar, and there was no dancing, so I just played darts for three hours.
- I'm not bad at darts.
- I'm not good at darts, either.
- I watched Drugstore Cowboy, as referred by MeCha.
- I left my keys home, so I was locked out.
- I learned how to break into my new apartment.
- I stayed up Too Damn Late, which means I probably won't get shit done tomorrow, either.
- I am dumb, dumb, dumb.
- I am also shy. But mostly dumb!
Brief Synopsis of the evening:
This is an essay I wrote but never shared after *last* year's #ComingOutDay. I touched it up a little, but it's still very rough (I've learned a…
The following piece is a monologue I performed for "The Griot Show" last weekend: I get asked this question a lot: "Where are you from?"…
Copied from facebook (sorry, but it's something). One of the topics I was researching yesterday was sundive trajectories. It may be surprising, but…