Things to be done:
- Contact Milo, ask for crash space (since I haven't heard back from SXD-l yet)
- Compose letter in e-mail to the Dean regarding my readmission, requesting advice on summer classes, credit from other schools, financial aid
- Listen to more BÖC, Gary Numan, and Rush albums on my turntable.
- sleep, probably before all that other stuff
- Laundry (tomorrow)
- check the listings for new ads, call on them
- look into hotels, just in case
- wait for my computer to arrive, price LiteOn CDRs and 19" Trinnys
- Resumé, send it up to First Niagara, just in case work screws me again
- The whole wide world, an endless universe; yet we keep looking through the eyeglass in reverse.
- Finish Foucault's Pendulum and read The Time Machine in its entirety.
"You can do a lot in a lifetime, if you don't burn out too fast."