first grade teacher's name: I can't tell you. That's our secret code word in case a stranger tries to pick me up.
last word you said: "ok"
last song you sang: "Centerfield", though not as badly as John Fogarty, sadly.
what's in your cd player: Which one? Season to Risk and Foo Fighters (both eponymous debuts)
What color socks are you wearing: Color?
what's under your bed: Bodies.
where do you want to go: Everywhere
where are you going to live: Everywhere
how many kids do you want: Wait a minute, socks?
what kind of car will you have: a Buick. Duh.
current mood: in the
current music: the Galaxy Trio theme and incidental music
current taste: oil & vinegar
current hair: one of the ones in my left nostril. It's itching the heck out of me.
current clothes: Nah, I've never been that hip.
current smell: You want to know?
current longing: "And a bright and nameless vision has him longing to depart"
current desktop picture: dks05.jpg
current book: High Fidelity and my cel phone manual
color of toenails: plain vanilla
current crush: between crushes
current hate: hate
What does your name mean?: Gift of GOD. Accurate, to the point.
How old are you mentally (as in are you mature?): Old enough to be a licensed ninja
Describe yourself in 5 words: Well, I'd start by saying
What are your worst qualities: my fetishes
How long does it take you get ready in the morning: all night
Do you dream at night?: If I sleep.
Do you remember your dreams?: Yes, and I remember Fleetwood Mac's Dreams and most of the words to the Cranberries' Dreams. Plus I remember Heart's These Dreams and the Dream portion of Rush's 2112.
What time do you wake up on weekends?: In time for work.
Do you sleep with one pillow or two?: Two, but don't tell one about the other.
do you like school?: Some of them.
Why/why not?: Because.
What's your fave subject?: Ninjitsu
Most hated subject?: Jewjitsu
Do you have a fave teacher?: Yes!
Ever had a crush on a teacher?: Yes, before I started dating her.
Do you have heaps of friends?: Not really. My friends are not as likely to end up in heaps as my enemies.
Do you have a best friend?: All my friends are the best at something.
Do you have more guy friends or more girl friends?: h0s, but I don love them.
Do you ever get annoyed at any friend?: Constantly. I'm infamous for my irritability.
Have you ever stolen a friend's boyfriend/girlfriend?: No, unless you ask Tom.
Do you like your parents?: Yes, but not like that.
Ever run away from home?: No, but I've run away from church.
Ever thought about it?: I have thought about everything at one point.
Do you have any siblings?: I don't have them, my parents did and now they just kind of exist.
Do you feel your parents spoil you?: Yeah, by not buying me more stuff.
Do you not get along with any of your family?: No, I do get along with any of my family.
Do you have big family get togethers ever?: I don't have them, no.
Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?: No, I just have a girlfriend. I'm not really interested in one of those new dual-mode types ATM.
How long have you been together?: Depends on who you ask.
Ever done something stupid to them?: Not this one. I learned my lesson about chainsaw lubrication last time.
Have you ever experienced unrequited love?: Whee!
Do you find it romantic or hurtful?: No, not really.
Stolen?: Sure, but I didn't lie about it and I put it back the next day.
Shoplifted?: I've actually paid for other people's shoplifting.
Gotten into a fight?: I used to arrange and promote my own matches.
Are you more innocent or guilty?: No, till proven either way.
Have you ever had to look after someone who was a drug addict?: What about before one?
Are you racist?: No.
Are you discriminatory to anyone?: Just that asians can't drive as well as human beings.
Do you have an open or closed mind to other people's beliefs and feelings?: Closed. You are all stupid for believing things and feeling them, too.
MUSIC: YES PLS OK TKS
What's your fave style of music?: Anything but Rock or Classic Rock
Do you play an instrument?: Yes.
Do you sing?: Yes!
What's your fave band?: Fave? What is this, the 80's?
Why?: Why not?
Name 3 CDs that you've bought in the last month: Dramarama, Vinyl; Chris LeDoux, Live; Candy Butchers, Play with Your Head
Why did you buy them?: A) cause, B) For Erica, C) Because Alison and David told me to with their NEVERENDING ONSLAUGHT OF IMPINGING BRANEWAVES
Are you funny or serious?: Dead serious.
Creative or not?: Not.
Are you outgoing or shy?: Yes, depending.
Are you lazy or active?: Am I on fire?
Have you ever been hyperactive?: Beyond active? What is that, like running in seventy-eight dimensions at once? No, I'm just energetic.
Are you a naturally hyperactive person?: By definition, hyperactive is not a natural state. It means beyond normal human activity, so I guess it means you're like the Flash or something.
Are you happy with the way you look?: Depends on what I'm wearing, the lighting, the angle, and the expression on my face.
What would you change?: My underwear.
Do you wear makeup regulary?: No, I apply it to my ass with a Brillo pad.
Your all time most embarrassing moment?: That time I realized my girlfriend was FUCKING OTHER MEN. Boy, was there egg on my face.
Ever snorted a drink out your nose?: What a waste of perfectly good coke.
Ever giggled like an idiot?: Which idiot?
Ever embarrassed yourself and pretended nothing happened?: Yes, but it was on purpose.
Ever tripped in front of someone you liked?: What, accidentally?
What happened to Question 37?: Global Warming
Ever said something really stupid?: No, I'm way too intelligent.
Ever fallen off a bed?: Accidentally?
Ever sleepwalked?: If I had a dog, I would sleepwalk it. Until then, no.
Ever sleeptalked?: Yes, but I'm careful never to implicate a h0 with whom I am not in bed.
Starting Time: ...NOW!
* Date: Something in a park at night, or maybe a forest.
* Name On Birth Certificate: Jesus Shakwon II: With a Vengeance
* Nicknames: Silky, N@, N8Dogg, B, George, That Guy, That ~ Blue Guy, Dude, GENTLEMAN, Natster, Herr Vedkar Darbommer, The Man, The Motherfucking Man, One Bad Ass Motherfucker, Natural, The Natural One, Jesus, Lord [stop me if I've forgotten any], Molybdenum Snake
* Age: 7*pi
* Birthday: Depends on your view on time zones and Daylight Savings
* School: Old
* Location: Now
* E-mail(s): * @ my domain, pretty much
* Eyes: Two
* Hair: Remember that one in my nose? Yeah. Bless me.
* Height: Of Madness! 5'12"
* Shoe Size: 11-13
* Brothers/Sisters: Kick out the Jams!
* Who do you live with: My family
* when ur bedtime?: Ur bedtime? During the Sumer? Is this a 'cradle of civilization' joke?
------------------HAVE YOU EVER------------------
* Ever been so drunk you blacked out: Oh, why it's gotta be blacked-out?
* Missed school because it was raining: No. It's when the rain freezes that I would miss school. Something about skidding buses.
* Put a body part on fire for amusement: Yes, but not mine.
* Been in a car accident: No, I told you, I did that on purpose.
* Been hurt emotionally: Nahhh. That only happens to pussies.
* Kept a secret from everyone: Yeah, but people eventually figured out I'm straight.
* Had an imaginary friend: FRED!
* Wanted to hook up with a friend: Which of the 2,193 definitions of "hook-up" are we going by? But yes.
* cried during a Movie: With a capital M, no.
* Had a crush on a teacher: Didn't we go over this?
* Been on stage: Yes, and off it, too.
* Cut your hair: Almost all of them, at one point or another.
* Been sarcastic: Yes. Yes, I have.
* Soap: SOAP!
* Colour: Right, Money, and Purple, in that order. The Colour of Night gets an honorable mention.
* Day/Night: Joe Jackson, of course.
* Summer/Winter: Cree and Edgar
* On-line smiley: The Dark Smile
* Fave Food: @#%!%! Didn't we discuss the use of the "word" 'fave'?
* Fave Movie: ...
* Wearing: thin
* Hair is: Robert!
* I'm feeling: "so much depends on the weather... so is it raining in your bedroom?"
* Thinkin bout: drinkin?
* Listening to: Winny Witch bitch out some meddling kids
* Talking to: Alison!
---------------IN THE LAST 24 HRS------------------
* Cried: Almost, when I happened on the video for Madonna's Live to Tell
* Met someone New: With a capital N? Yes.
* Cleaned your room:
* Done laundry: I've made laundry...
* Drove a car: Hey, that's right, I have A CAR!
---------------DO YOU BELIEVE IN------------------
* Yourself: "We don't exist... it's quite alright"
* Your friends: See above!
* Destiny/Fate: It's the best of all possible worlds... if that's what you make of it.
* Question 37: There never was a question 37.
* Angels: The baseball team? No.
* Ghosts: Just those damned Boo Diddleys.
-----------------FRIENDS AND LIFE------------------
* Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend: C'mon, I'm open minded but GROSS. Once was enough.
* Like anyone?: No, mine is not like anyone else's.
* Who have you known the longest of your friends: Me.
* Who's the loudest: In the universe? David.
* Who's the shyest: Oh gee, could it be ALISON?
* Who's the weirdest: Dr. McAllister (since the accident in the lab)
* Who do you go to for advice: Wait, I get to go to someone for advice? I thought I had to come to me like everyone else.
* Who do you cry with: Hah!
* When you cried the most: ?
* What's the best feeling in the world: Joy Division
* Worst Feeling: Limp Bizkits
* Finish time: Later!