The Top 5 rules for this community:
- No discriminatory Top 5s. Don't list things like your top 5 friends, cause someone's feelings will be hurt. A Top 5 should be inclusionary, not exclusionary.
- It should be stated if a list is real or fantasy. Mixing the two is heavily discouraged, as it changes your motives (and what you can get away with if legality is a question). Two seperate lists should really be made in this instance.
- The Top 5 should be interesting and tell us something about yourself. The "Top 5 things to pick up at the grocer's" isn't interesting unless you buy really unorthodox food.
- As a corollary to #3, provide a brief rationale (at most a paragraph). No life stories, but we do want to learn about you!
- If it's an ordinal list, specify! If it's not in any particular order, let us know that, too.
Top 5 Tuesdays!
Every Tuesday I'll post a Top 5 topic for the week. But don't let that stop you from posting your own.
Question for the week of October 23, 2001:
The Top 5 things to make a Top 5 list about. Help us get started!