1. A car. A decent pair of wheels that will last three years without too much maintenance. And it needs a decent sound system. blifikidz will handle any necessary details, cause it's what he does, and what he does well. $2000-$5000.
2. A new computer. Something that will allow me to run WinAMP and a browswer at the same time. No Compaqs. $1250-$2000
3. Paying for my education. This is something that has to be done, and is drawn out; otherwise I would have put it second. It's not like it's something I can avoid doing; but at the same time, it's not something you can just up and do all at once (without a sudden major surge in income). $10-15k.
4. A drum set, and possibly a guitar. Time to stop fucking around. Music is in my veins, and I need an outlet. I don't care how tone deaf I am; if I have to, I'll play the guitar strictly rhythm; I don't need to make it cry or make it sing. And I know I could be a killer drummer if I could ever be actually taught. Enough of this fucking teaching myself. $1500-$2500.
5. A pool table. Fun! I like to think I'm pretty good at pool, when I want to be. With practice, who knows? I could at least be decent. I have done no research on the cost, because this is pie-in-the-sky item for when I'm a happily settled suburbanite.