|Tuesday, April 8th, 2008|
07.37 - Stoln from Tom/Laura
Where I grew up: America
1. A body of water, smaller than a river, contained within relatively narrow banks.
2. What the thing you push around the grocery store is called.
Rebecca (why are women so SLOW in stores?)
3. A metal container to carry a meal in.
tinbin/topcase (the latter if you ride a BMW)
4. The thing that you cook bacon and eggs in.
5. The piece of furniture that seats three people.
6. The device on the outside of the house that carries rain off the roof.
7. The covered area outside a house where people sit in the evening.
car in rush hour traffic
8. Carbonated, sweetened, non-alcoholic beverages.
9. A flat, round breakfast food served with syrup.
10. A long sandwich designed to be a whole meal in itself.
11. The piece of clothing worn by men at the beach.
12. Shoes worn for sports.
13. Putting a room in order.
14. A flying insect that glows in the dark.
15. The little insect that curls up into a ball.
16. The children’s playground equipment where one kid sits on one side and goes up while the other sits on the other side and goes down.
17. How do you eat your pizza?
open mouth, insert pizza. chew to taste, swallow. digest for 6-8 hrs, defecate.
18. What’s it called when private citizens put up signs and sell their used stuff?
is anyone still reading this?
19. What’s the evening meal called?
fixin's (or, if waiting for payday, toaster leavin's)
20. The thing under a house where the furnace and perhaps a rec room are?
21. What do you call the thing that you can get water out of to drink in public places?
(5 observations | share what you have seen)